Lark Store Case Story
Pragmatic Helped Lark Ecommerce Store Succeed by Driving 3x Increases in Revenues & Ultimately Acquistion
About the Client
A decade ago, Paul Matthews and Allison Jones moved from the UK to Australia (Daylesford, Victoria). Given the low employment opportunities in Daylesford, they had to do something different if they wanted to earn a sustainable living. Hence, they decided to launch an online store that would s ell small household items such as kitchen utensils, tableware, and decorative objects.
Paul and Allison’s first attempt to launch their ecommerce business involved Australian based freelance developers who created their ecommerce website using Magento platform. However, this experience was not good. They needed a trustworthy ecommerce company that could provide a comprehensive solution to their problems.
Some vital requirements from the client were:
- Improving the existing ecommerce platform to drive engagement and orders.
- Fresh mobile interface that is fully compatible with smartphones and ready for mobile-first world.
- Setup inventory management process to manage orders and avoid increase in late dispatch rate.
- Integrate logistics solution with the website to manage order deliveries and bring down shipping cost.
- Implement a successful brick and mortar store operations using Point of Sale software.
What we did
- Magento Platform Integration with Odoo ERP
- Seamless integration with Australia Post for logistics
- Unified inventory management between online and store sales
- Email Marketing Automation
- Improved Conversions on Webstore
The client engaged with Pragmatic to address their challenges and build the most functional solution for their ecommerce website.
THE FIRST HANDSHAKE
Paul and Allison’s first tryst with Australian technology developers and freelancers wasn’t very fruitful. This is why they brought on-board the diverse skill set and industry experience of Pragmatic, which connected their existing Magento platform to Odoo ERP. Some of the key deliveries made by Pragmatic include –
- Improving the existing e-commerce platform
- Enabling a successful brick and mortar store operations using Point of Sale
- Developing a responsive mobile interface for the e-commerce site
Result and Outcomes
After overhauling the way Lark was run, their ecommerce business has been profitable month over
month in just a couple of years.
Improvement in Website Conversion Rate
Increase in Order Dispatch
Increase in Multi-channel Sales
Increase in revenues
If you’re serious about growth, let’s talk.
To run a successful ecommerce business, you need to do many things right. We can help you scale your ecommerce business with our Odoo eCommerce solutions. Guaranteed!